Yhdistetty rekisteriseloste ja informointiasiakirja
Ruonan Hoiva Oy/ Naruskan Helmi
+358 40 178 8885
Ruonan Hoiva Oy/ Naruskan Helmi
040 178 8885
Asiakas sitoutuu noudattamaan näitä ehtoja ostaessaan tuotteita ja palveluja Naruskan Helmeltä Internet-palveluissa.
Näitä ehtoja sovelletaan vuokrattaviin ja varattaviin tuotteisiin ja palveluihin. Yhteisesti näistä käytetään nimitystä "kohde".
Peruutukset ja muutokset
Omistajan oikeus peruuttaa varaus
Kaupan peruutus ja palauttaminen
Bambora PayForm, Paybyway Oy (Y-tunnus 2486559-4)
Puhelin: 029 300 5050 (arkisin klo 9-16)
Postiosoite: Laserkatu 6, 53850 Lappeenranta
Combined register description and information document
Ruonan Hoiva Oy/ Naruskan Helmi
+358 40 178 8885
Owner / seller / reservation management
Ruona Hoiva Oy / Naruskan Helmi
040 178 8885
Business ID: 2680034-8
Customer agrees to comply with these terms and conditions when purchasing products and services from Naruskan Helmi in Internet Services.
These terms apply to leased and reserved products and services. Commonly, these are referred to as the "target".
• The Customer is responsible for acquainting with the description of the booking object / objects and instructions and the terms of the reservation.
• A reservation made by the customer is binding when the order / payment confirmation is sent to the customer's email address.
• The customer pays the booking in accordance with the payment method chosen in accordance with the payment terms.
• The booking system sends an order / payment confirmation to the customer's stated email address.
• Naruskan Helmi is not responsible for any unsuccessful reservation but must contact the customer without delay to remedy the situation of Naruskan Helmea.
• Naruskan Helmi] does not warrant that the subject is still free in this situation.
• If the item is not free, the money will be returned or replaced, if possible, by another item.
Cancellations and changes
• The date of the cancellation is the day that Naruskan Helmi has been informed of the cancellation.
• The Customer is responsible for the cancellation of the cancellation in sufficient time.
• If the customer withdraws their reservation,
O when the reservation has a time of 30 days or more, the delivery charges will be charged on the booking. The shipping cost is 20 € (incl VAT 24%).
O when the reservation starts for less than 30 days, but for at least 7 days, 50% of the rental price is charged.
O When the reservation starts for less than 7 days, the entire rental price is charged.
O Along with the discount code, the entire rental price is charged regardless of the date of cancellation.
Owner's right to cancel the reservation
• In the event of force majeure, Naruskan Helmi may terminate the lease. A notice of termination shall be communicated without delay to the leased customer.
• The customer is then entitled to receive the full amount of the rent he has paid.
• The costs incurred by the customer for the lease of the lease due to force majeure problem will not be reimbursed.
• The payment confirmation will provide the customer with instructions on the key and its retrieval.
• The item's key is in the key box at the location specified in the payment confirmation.
• Before the reservation is initiated, a text message containing the PIN code will be sent to the customer in the customer reservation process to provide the mobile number. The PIN code opens the keyguard for the reserved item.
• The PIN code is only issued for valid reservations. The code may not be disclosed to third parties.
• The customer returns the destination keys according to the instructions they have received. By default, the key is returned at the end of the reservation to the same key cabinet from which it was picked when the reservation was started.
• The owner is entitled to deduct from the lost or non-returned key all the costs of re-training or replacement of locks, however, at least 250 euros.
• Naruskan Helm has the right to charge a minimum of 50 euros in compensation if this is due to open the item due to the lost or lost key.
Use of the object
• The destination is specified in the destination description
• During the rental period, the customer has access to the property and its equipment and to the specified services.
• If the charger detects any defects or other objection, he / she must immediately inform the reservation manager.
• The customer is responsible for the cleanliness of the item, as well as for the removal of waste during and after the rental period.
• The customer is responsible for the final cleaning of the property at the end of the reservation.
• If the customer has left the item cleaned, the cost of cleaning the Naruskan Helmi item will be charged at least 100 euros.
• The item is used by the customer during the time specified in the destination description.
O The consignee is fully liable and is liable for damages caused by his pet.
O Pets must be kept connected with the National Park.
O Pets are not allowed to stay in the accommodation without supervision.
O Pet owners should pay special attention to the cleanliness of the property. The accommodation is always checked after a pet and if necessary cleaned [by Naruskan Helmen.
O Pets are allowed to be insured for accommodation at any time.
O The owner of the pet must also comply with any specific guidance given separately
• Special conditions for rental
O The customer must familiarize himself with the equipment safety and operating instructions. The equipment should be used with care only for its normal use. The lessee undertakes to undergo a security inspection during the rental period. You can not rent or rent a rental vehicle. Renting equipment may only be used to the extent permitted by the Terms and only to the user's skill level and competence in suitable locations. The customer uses all equipment and accessories at his or her own risk.
O The customer must return the equipment immediately at the end of the lease period at the agreed location cleaned and otherwise in the same condition as when it was leased. The lessee must immediately notify the lessee if the delay is due. The lessor is entitled to charge an over 50% rent for the overdue period, unless otherwise agreed.
O The customer is obligated to compensate for damage and costs caused by negligent or incorrect handling and defective maintenance on rental equipment during leasing. The customer is obligated to compensate for the new value of the damaged or lost fleet during the rental period. Customer is responsible for compliance with transport, safety and other regulations. The customer is obliged to report to the lessee any defects in the equipment immediately.
O The lessor is responsible for corrective actions resulting from normal wear and tear on the equipment. The lessee is not liable for any indirect, direct or indirect costs or damages caused by the use or breakdown of the equipment. The lessee does not undertake to provide a new appliance to replace the damaged rental object, nor to compensate for the indirect or direct costs of interrupting the work.
Compensation for damages
• The customer is liable for compensation to Naruskan Helmelle for damages that he has caused to the subject. The consignee is also responsible for other persons visiting the site and for any damage they cause during the reservation.
• Naruskan Helmi does not replace any inconvenience or costs that may arise from natural conditions, such as insects, animals, rabies or unexpected weather variations.
• Any complaints should always be made as soon as possible after the issue is triggered.
• If there is no satisfactory solution or a claim for compensation, the complaint must be submitted within one month of the end of the rental period in writing.
• Naruskan Helmi attempts to handle the appeal as soon as possible but within a maximum of one month.
• If the customer and Naruskan Helmi do not agree, the customer may submit a dispute to the Consumer Complaints Board.
Creation of a contract
• A binding bargaining agreement comes into effect once the order has been confirmed (order confirmation / payment confirmation).
• Order Confirmation / Payment Confirmation is sent to the Customer by e-mail.
Cancellation and Restoration
• Products have a 14 day return policy in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act.
• The right to return is valid only if the product is in the same condition as the original.
• Any product packaging should also be marketable.
• Contact sales for more detailed return instructions.
• The right to return does not apply to engraved or other personalized products, accommodation services, restaurant services or any other leisure time services agreed upon for a certain period of time.
• We comply with the warranty terms specified by the manufacturer or importer.
• Shipping costs include postal and packaging costs. You can check delivery costs after choosing a shopping cart for payment and delivery.
Terms of payment
• Naruskan Helmi applies trusted and secure payment brokers in its services.
• Naruskan Helmi does not store any bank or credit card information at any time.
• You agree to comply with the terms of your chosen payment method.
• Payment by Naruskan Helmi invoice (for companies and corporations)
O The invoice is only for businesses and communities.
O The invoice must be paid by the due date stated in the invoice
O If the invoiced item or product has not been paid by the due date, the order will be removed and the item will be returned to the store.
• E-commerce as Pay Media Agent is PayPay (Paybyway Oy, Business ID 2486559-4), registered in the Register of Payment Services maintained by the Financial Supervisory Authority. By paying invoice and invoice, PayGo / Paybyway Oy is shown as the payee. Payers will forward payments to the online retailer. Payment is secure, as all payment transaction information is transmitted using an encrypted connection so that no third party can see the payment transaction information. The transaction is created between the e-commerce client and the online store. E-commerce is responsible for all trade-related obligations.
With Bambora PayForm you can pay your order by an internet banking account, a payment card (credit/debit), an invoice or a partial payment. The following methods of payment are supported: Osuuspankki, Nordea, Danske Bank, Oma Säästöpankki, Säästöpankki, Aktia, Paikallisosuuspankit, S-Pankki, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken, Visa-, Visa Debit-, Visa Electron-, MasterCard- and Debit MasterCard payment cards, Jousto, Everyday and Euroloan.
Jousto: With Jousto invoice and part-payment you can pay in over 4000 online shop in Finland. With Jousto invoice, you get 14 days payment time (invoice fee 4,90 eur). With Jousto part-payment, you get max 12 months payment time (invoice fee 4,90 eur and monthly interest rate 2,42%). More information: www.jousto.com
Everyday: Everyday credit limit is at least 300 eur. Pay with one transaction by the end of next month (no extra fees) or with monthly payments. Minimum sum per monthly payment is 1/5 of the total sum of the bill. After the due date, 5% monthly interest rate is added. Annualized percentage rate for typical 500 eur credit is 48,52 %. More information: www.everyday.fi
Euroloan: Euroloan Consumer Finance Oyj (2159120-9) is a Finnish financing institution operating since 2007. Euroloan invoice and part-payment is available to over 20 years old consumers having a permanent address in Finland. The payment method is enabled for payments from 10 to 2000 eur. The part-payment is invoiced every 30 days. For example, annualized percentage rate for a 1500 eur credit is 26,1 % when the payment term is 12 months. The total price is 1697,15 eur (incl. interest rate 6 %, invoicing fee 3,95 eur/month, opening fee from 3 eur).
Euroloan Consumer Finance Oyj reserves a right to review the credibility and the address information of consumers using Euroloan invoice or part-payment. The consumer is also requested the provide the personal id number. The credit is approved or declined based on this review. The order is delivered only to the address registered to the Population Register of Finland. More information: www.euroloan.fi/luotot/laskujaosamaksu
Contact Bambora PayForm:
Bambora PayForm, Paybyway Oy (business-id FI24865594)
Telephone: +358 29 300 5050 (workdays 9-16)
Address: Laserkatu 6, 53850 Lappeenranta, Finland
• If the payment transaction has not been successfully completed at the time of ordering, Naruskan Helmi will not process the order.
General Terms and Conditions
• The prices shown on the web service are subject to VAT.
• We apply dynamic pricing to accommodation. Prices depend on time and vary from monthly, weekly and daily.
• We sell products to individuals of age and corporate customers.
• We reserve the right to change prices.
• The Customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
• Naruskan Helmen has the right to use and disclose registered address information to direct mail, distance selling and other direct marketing as well as market and opinion polls unless the customer denies it. The ban can be made in the contact details mentioned in the terms.
• We reserve the right to change our delivery terms. The customer must consult the terms of delivery in force prior to their order.